Higher Education Oracle Apps HR Implementation
The university is home to a large graduate school, a world renowned health care complex with more than 70 research centers focusing on such diverse issues as AIDS, bio-defense and emerging infections. As the second largest employer in the state, the university generates more than 50,000 full-time equivalent jobs both within the University and the community
- Implemented Oracle HR, ACT (Employee Activation, Change and Termination),Time & Labor, Labor Distribution,Effort Reporting and Finance (GA,GL,AP,AR and Purchasing)
- Deliver an accessible and flexible technical environment that empowers end-users and developers to manage change quickly and efficiently.
- Enable accurate,fast,efficient tracking and reporting of administrative activities.
- Eliminate redundant entry of information and to minimize the need for generation of paper.
- Support straight-forward querying and reporting to eliminate voluminous paper reports.
- Provide access to data and to flexible report formats that reduce the need for departmental ‘shadow’ systems.
- Follow accepted standards for data storage and retrieval so that unanticipated needs can be addressed in the future without extensive customization and reprogramming.
- Promote rather than hamper the ability of the enterprise to examine its business practices and make change in processes when necessary.
- Completed project on-time and within budget
- Significant cost savings
- Automated time capture system
- Automated HR and Benefits Administration
- Reduced manual work